Purchase before 12PM with premium shipping and we'll ship it today!
B175M Bronze Thru Hull 12° Tilt - 1kW
Requires Mix and Match Cable
Rely on Airmar’s broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, 24° to 16° beamwidth
- 12° tilted version
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 11 m (36’)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology