Purchase before 12PM with premium shipping and we'll ship it today!
Allows the use of Class T fuses for fast acting circuit protection of inverters and other electronics
- Four stud design provides ample access around connecting stud to install large cable lugs without obstruction from the fuse
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Stud design ensures secure fuse mounting even with high heat
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Cable Size: Up to 4/0 AWG
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Maximum Amperage: 400A
- Maximum Voltage: 160V DC
- Fuse Mounting Blocks: Tin-Plated Copper
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.