Purchase before 12PM with premium shipping and we'll ship it today!
If the deck of your boat seems to be getting higher and your dinghy seems to be getting lower, get Edson's "One-Step Boarding Step". Edson makes getting onboard safer and easier. Cast in aluminum and coated with durable, glossy-white baked-on Urethane coating, this Step is designed to attach to your lifeline gate stanchions and hang against the side of your boat. It has neoprene bumpers that won't mar your topsides, and the built-in handles give you a secure handhold. The Boarding Step is lightweight and compact, taking up minimal space in locker compared to cumbersome ladders. Comes complete with 6 ft. of braided line with stainless snap shackles. Wt. 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Strong, lightweight cast aluminum construction
- Durable, glossy white baked-on urethane coating
- Neoprene bumpers to protect boats topsides
- Non-Skid on Step for secure footing
- Built-in handles provide a secure handhold
- Complete with two 6' double-braid dacron lines with becket eye splices and stainless snap shackles to attach to lifeline gate or stanchions